We hope you will enjoy staying with us You can see information and rules of conduct below
After 1 p.m. you are welcome to check in to the campsite.
After 15.00 you are welcome to check into your cabin.
Check-out takes place at 11.00 at the latest, both camping and cabin.
After 10 p.m., the area must be quiet.
Café Reception opening hours
May 1–May 31: Saturday & Sunday 10–14
June 1–June 13: every day 10–14
June 14–August 21: all days 10–17
August 22–August 31 every day 10–14
September 1–30: Saturday & Sunday 10–14
The facility is staffed 09:00–18:00
- Check-in is after 1:00 PM for a camping pitch and after 3:00 PM for a cabin.
- We are members of SCR association, camping ID via My camping key is necessary for check-in.
- To be respectful to our neighbours we are quiet on the premises after 10:00 PM
- You need to be over 23 or in the company of a guardian to stay with us.
- Our four-legged friends are welcome when they are leashed.
- There are designated areas for barbecuing unless there isn't a ban stipulated by the council.
- The facilities are smoke free, however there are designated areas for smokers.
- We are fond of our nature, and it's the only one we have, please help us to keep the facilities and the surrounding nature clean and tidy.
- Check-out is by 11:00 AM, leave the area in serenity and peace
- Have a fantastic stay.
Our service facility is located on the outskirts of the camping area and offers showers, laundry, and toilets. In the middle of the area, you will find our washing facilities to wash your dishes, there are 6 washing stations available.
- Laundry room - Book at the reception.
- Cooking room - see map
- Fresh water - see map
- Gray water - see map
- Septic tank - see map
- Waste - Sorting plant.
- Conference / Large groups
- We do not have the possibility to accept schools.
- The dance floor area may be available for booking for larger groups.